From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:52:04 EDT
Thanx for the answers but since you all seems to be AFA's judge's,
stewards and representatives and nobody else whos wasn't into AFA and
just an outsider answered, it seems there might be some truth to what i
said.  I will not be posting after this but I have a few things that
just burned me.

>First time show people often win the Companion Class (which is strictly
>for early spayed/neutered ferrets).  Breeder/Late Alter and Adolescent
>classes are for the home bred kits/ferrets.

What is this person saying that my ferrets are from a are pet store will
only win Companion and that if I had an adolescent it won't place because
those rings are for "HOME BREED" ferets.  Excuse my french but what kind
of #@$% is that!  So in other words, why waste my money.  And so does
this also mean that in Specialty as you so nicely put it, if I showed my
black sable, I will 100% not win because some breeder has the best?!??
So why should anyone not a breeder show in your shows unless ya showing
in that there Companion Class?  I may not be fully educated or finished
high school but I certainly can read between the lines.

>Same People Winning-Well, as much as I like my ferrets to win, yes, alot
>of times the same people do win.  These would be the bigger breeders.
>But I also know they breed ferrets who should win.  Path Valley and
>Marshalls are there to pump out ferrets for money.

So are you sayings that my ferret is not worthy because it's a pet store
and that only breeder ferrets matter in 90% of the show?  This is a bunch
of bologna and tharnac!  Well mis Woof Dook, thanx for clearing it up for
me, I know where my ferrets stand.

Anon signing off.

[RA]