From:
Edwin Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:57:21 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I would like to say that our thoughts and prayers are with everyone who
is in the path of Katrina.  Especially those who are in the New Orleans
area.  We hope & pray that this storm will die down before land fall.

Now, for the ferret prints.  Today, our daughter sent us a link of an
artist who has a couple of neat prints with ferrets in them.  We have
personally never seen either of these before, we thought perhaps some
of you may not have seen them either.  We really like the sable one.
Anyway, here are the links.

http://www.strangeling.com/aferretandhisfairy.html

http://www.strangeling.com/twoofakind.html

Also, as a reminder, Pablo's raffle ends next week.  Sept. 7th is the
last day we will be selling tickets.  We'll do the drawing at the shelter
on Sept 8th.  We have raised $612.37 as of this evening.  Your combined
efforts have been greatly appreciated!  We are only $63.00 from our goal
of $675.00!!!

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers