Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:32:46 -0700
It's that time of year again!  The Ferret Agility Trials will be going
on in Springfield, Oregon on Sunday, August 14, 11 am to 3 pm at Island
Park (200 West B Street)!  We have lots of fun events for the ferrets and
some really great items in the Silent Auction and raffles!  We even have
an afghan made by Kat Parsons!

This is the primary fundraiser for Lane Area Ferret Lovers Ferret Shelter
and Rescue, the only shelter in Lane County!

If you have questions or need directions, please call me at 541/517-9826
(cell).

Can't wait to see you all here!

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"