Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:47:21 EDT
NoT..Ferret related........

This is about my german shepherd Honey, I have had her for 16 1/2 years
and she is my whole world.  She has been my constant for all these years.
But....she recently went downhill and yesterday we had to have a vet come
to our house and put her to sleep.  It was the hardest thing I have ever
done, she went quietly and peacefully and Thank GOD she is no longer in
anypain and I know that she is happy and healthy again but it breaks my
heart that she is not with me now.  This is the first time I have been
without a dog and last night was the worst, Honey has always slept in my
room with me, she had her own inflatable mattress that she slept on (not
too spoiled).  A friend of ours and her husband came and took her to be
burried on their property for us.

Thank you for letting me vent about my Honey (best friend and love of my
life)

Trish