From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:40:38 -0700
Hello Everyone,

About a month ago I had to let my last fuzzie go to the Bridge.  It was
hard to decide but things were getting worse, not better, so we knew it
was time.

Right now, my apartment is very empty....and I am ready to fill it again.
I miss those little fuzzbals running all over the place!

I am having a rough patch now, money wise, but I would still love to
find some furkids that need a forever home......I live in Lansing,
Michigan.  If you know of anyone or place I can go, please let me know?
I am definately interested in 2, maybe 3.

Thanks everyone, in advance!

Deb