From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:59:41 -0400
Hey,
I just HAD to comment on how Shelly's ferret loved the vacuum.  My
ferrets do the same thing!  If i turn it on when they're in their cage
they run to the side and stare at me til I stick it over to them.  Then
they'll sniff it and stick their face in between the bars trying to get
it.  When they're out and on the floor with it, Romeo loves to stick his
face in the suction hole and get his fur all messed up.  He also likes
to sniff or sit in where the hot air blows out the back of it.  Julliet
loves (or hates) it.  The first time she ever hear it she ran and hid but
then worked her way up to it (by running from under tha cage to under the
dresser to in the closet etc.) and then she came up to it and discovered
the suction.  She'd stick her face it and then start licking it!  It was
so funny.  Once, she got it stuck to her side (i immediately turned it
off.  I always have my hand on the switch) and that scared her, she
attacked it for a few weeks, but now she's back to sticking her face in
it and licking it.  I wonder what they think it is, and why they lick
it!!  Anybody have any ideas?

- Jules & The vacuum lickers
Julliet - Hi, my name is Julliet and ... I'm a vacuum licker.
Romeo- Hi Julliet.