From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:48:59 -0500
This is Susie Lee with the Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc., in Pensacola,
Florida.

The following is an exchange between us and one Brittany Thornton.  We
would like to know if this request as she has framed it is a hoax, scam,
or if it's legitimate.  Some of you among the general FML population are,
we know, genuine whiz-bangs at ferreting out truthfulness from the more
patently fictitious.  If I had the time and resources, what I'd do is
call the University itself and check out this person's hole-y story, but
I sure don't 'cause it's feeding tome and I've got bottles and dishes of
our "duck soup" to go warm up and serve...

Well, anyways, here is the entire exchange, copied and pasted together in
order.