From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:00:35 -0500
>Sukie,
>you are such a wealth of information!  I have learned so much from your
>postings, and I can never be able to thank you enough for your sharing
>of knowledge!  Uh, are you a Dr., or a Vet?  should be... much more
>knowledgeable than most!

Oh, puh-leeeze!  Sukie "The Crandall" has been a quote "Person of
Interest" in Swiss Interpol files ever since she pulled that scam in
South America, in *Suriname*, where she claimed to be doing 'research'.

She trained a pack of New World Monkeys (the ones with the tails that can
grab and hang, that was her dissertation.  Tails and wallets.) to pick
pockets.  She traveled to all the tourist destinations with them and a
little dark, sleek tapir she'd trained to dance dressed in a tu-tu and a
funny pink clown hat held on with an elastic string.  The tapir danced,
everybody clapped, and her scruffy little gang went to work.

She went along fine this way until she got greedy and tried it in
Belieze.  One of her nasty little pet thieves got too hot in the sun,
waiting for a big enough crowd to gather around to see the tapir dance.
He snatched an ice cream cone from the hand of a little girl whose father
turned out to be the Swiss ambassador to Belize, there with his family
vacationing from Bern.

The father immediately pulled out his Swiss Army knife,(He had extensive
combat training as a member of the Swiss Guarda, in case he ever needed
to protect the Pope from a pack of thieving New World Monkeys and a
dancing tapir) and extended its mighty blade to a full deadly three and
a quarter inches, and menaced the now hissing, overheated monkey with a
sticky face.  It threw wallets at the outraged father, now turned
warrior.

Her inglorious scheme revealed, Sukie fled north.  The tapir was
impounded.  The monkeys fled to the high canopy from which Sukie had
initially coaxed them with animal crackers that she had previously
bitten the heads from herself.  (The dental pattern was used as evidence
in drawing up her "Person of Interest" warrent with Interpol.)

Hey Sukie-name a South American country that HAS an extradition treaty
with the U.S.

Answer:Suriname.

Alexandra in MA