Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 08:37:08 -0500
From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
After today's posting I have decided to un subscribe to the FML.  I am
tired of the meanness, critisizem, and mudslinging.  Some of these
people remind me of vultures, sitting back with their holier-than-thou
attitudes, laying in wait, for some unsuspecting person to post
something, and they swoop in and tear them to pieces.That lady that had
her ferrets outside for a while did nothing wrong.  She didn't keep them
out all the time.  I would think ferrets would enjoy the fresh air and
cool nights.  As for the mosqitoes, how is it different when people have
outside play areas for them.  She almost lost one of her kids because
of carelessness and we have all been there.  I felt that she was telling
us about the mishap so we could learn from her mistake.I'm sure when she
reads today's posting that her feelings will be hurt because it was mean.
Who died and made you god!!

goodbye to the nice people but you know where the mean, spitful ones
can go.

Jodi and the brat pack