Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:25:00 -0400
From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
With the FML 5000 coming up and all shelters running on a shoe string,
I knew I was not going to be able to donate a $1.00 for every ferret
in this shelter.  However, SOS has been there for me.  I have had the
opportunity to learn new things about our wonderful furry friends and
spend time will all the wonderful people that love them at central
locations because of IFC and AFA.  And now we have ELF to help in areas
that the other 2 organizations are unable to help with.  So I decided to
send a dollar for every full cage I have in my shelter.  I challenge all
the other shelters out there to do the same..  Lets kick some bucks for
this wonderful celebration.  To thank Bill (BIG) Gruber for all his hard
work for all these years.  For all the wealth of information on the
FML!!!!!  My donation has already been sent.  ( note a decision on where
the money is going has not been finalized)

Brenda Johnson
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>
International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>