Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:07:08 EDT
From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
I received a sympathy card from my vet today about the loss of Baby and I
realize that I cannot mention her name but this lady is one of a kind but
I just had to share the poem she wrote inside the card (Oh she said it is
not copywriten so I can share with everyone on the FML)

Got a Sympathy card about Baby today from Dr. B and inside was this and I
am going to post it to the FML, I think it is very nice of her

I was abandoned and sent to die alone
Then you reached out and gave me a home
As one of the family you treated me as a treasure
In return my life's goal was to bring you pleasure
You valued my life and welfare as well
Through times happy and sad I was faithful to you
To me you were loyal and trustworthy too.
Let me live on not that we must part
In your mind and especially your heart

Patrick and the Seven Dwarfs