Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 09:32:25 -0700
From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
I got my Black-footed Ferret Adoption Kit in the mail Saturday and just
had to let everyone know how great it is!!!  I got a very nice thank-you
letter, a BFF bookmark, a picture of my BFF (and it's a real picture!), a
bio sheet about him, a really cool brochure on BFF's and one on Prairie
Dogs!

It's a really nice packet of stuff!!  The only thing I see that is
missing is an autographed picture of that cutie-pie Travis Livieri!  I
don't know if you have to pay extra for that or not, but I would have!
Then of course, after I framed it and put it on my desk, my husband
would, no doubt, have asked who that strange man on my desk was.  My
reply would surely be that Travis isn't at all strange - he's more
passionate - passionate about the BFF's and the program they have to
save this wonderful creature!  There is always room on my desk for a
passionate man!

I really urge you guys to go check their website out!  If you can't adopt
a BFF, at least sign their guest book so they can see we support them in
their efforts!  It's an awesome program and is really making a difference
in the recovery of these wonderful little guys!!  Please check it out!

<http://www.prairiewildlife.org/>

Thanks!

Judy Cooke and Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Co-Director IFC