Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:28:27 -0700
From:
owns6196 <[log in to unmask]>
Mr. Muldoone would you check on my boy Big Vinnie he passed away a couple
months ago from a liver infection he was a really liked to play ferret
wars with Shadow and Georgie our new boy and he was the best Tube Warrior
we've had at 12 weeks old the place we got him from through he was AN
ADULT so you can guess why we called him Big Vinnie.  He loved rattling
toys and would go nuts when I'd play with him with his favorite rattling
toy it was on a string.  He'd war dance so wildly he'd wack his head into
the coffee table or anything he was next to when he started playing.
Some times he'd almost do a back flip or if he'd want to do what I call
a Bubba Jump he'd nearly jump so high he'd almost grab my knee and start
chewing on it.  Please make sure that he finds his brothers and sisters
in fur that went before him he didn't know any of them.

Sincerely
David Owings

Ferrets have a way of weaseling their way into your heart and once they =
do they never leave and I wouldn't have it any other way.