From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 09:39:45 -0700
Support Our Shelters is putting on a SPECIAL CARD EXCHANGE to raise money
for shelters that were impacted by Hurricane Katrina.  Not only the
shelters that were in her path, but for those that will take in shelter
ferrets and boarders for survivors.

This Special card exchange will not only help to raise much needed funds
but will also allow you to share your thoughts and hope with others.

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php    KATRINA SHELTER RELIEF, 2005

The card exchange is simple to do.  Just go to the website above, click
on Join for the Katrina Shelter Relief, 2005 and then enter your
information (name, address and email).  Once we reach the cut-off date
(September 18th) a list of names will be sent to you (normally about 10
total).  You mail out your cards/letters/surprises to each person on the
list.  The last person on the list will be the SOS member - me (Joanne
Ruffner).  You can send a couple dollars (cash or check) in the one you
send to me.  This money will be used by SOS to assist the affected ferret
shelters with food and vet care.

Its a wonderful way to raise some money for Katrina affected shelters and
have a little fun doing it.  You do NOT have to send money to participate
in the card exchange.  However, if you can, it would be WONDERFUL!  It
doesn't have to be much.  $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00  Every dollar
counts!

So go to the site and SIGN UP!..... and those that do just might get a
cute surprise from Princess Pepper!

http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne Ruffner - SOS Member
www.supportourshelters.org <http://www.supportourshelters.org/>