From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 07:31:43 -0500
Howdy!

This morning, I was attempting to untangle a massive...well...MESS is
the best description I can think of...of a bunch of different crochet
threads & yarns that had gotten tangled together.  There were several
different sizes & types (rayon, cotton, some blends, etc.), so it was an
interesting challenge...But I hate waste, and was determined to untangle
the stuff rather than throw them away.

Anyway, I was untangling when our two ferrets decided to "help".  I was
sitting on the floor, cross-legged, and our little girl, Pixie, kept
trying to attack the tangled ball in my hands.  Indy, the boy, kept
crawling into the tote where I was putting the untangled balls & skeins,
and he was dragging them out faster than I could put them back in!  It
was almost coordinated, I swear!  -- She'd distract me by trying to drag
off my tangled ball while he attacked the tote and vice-versa.  The
little dickens!  *lol*

I'm glad that SOMEONE was enjoying themself(ves)... :)
 ~Eri

--
@---}---- Exchanges ~~SPAM-free~~Pattern & thread exchanges~~
We welcome crocheters of all skill levels!  ----{---@