From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:05:06 -0500
I have learned one thing since I subscribed to fml.  Everyone has an
opinion about what is best for our furkids.I think we all want the same
thing or we would not be reading this stuff.  I think it's alot like
getting a babybook when you have your first baby.  Everyone tries to
follow it to the letter.  Than they find better and easier ways through
word of mouth.It doesn't mean anyones opinion is wrong, just different.
Myself, I think three times a week for laxative is extreme but every
three days sounds better.That is what my vet recommends.  He just did a
surgery on a ferret that had a hairball that almost took up the entire
stomach.I do think nails should be clipped just like finger and toe
nails.My ferrets ears are almost always clean when I swab them so I have
cut back on it.I do plan on making the vasoline mixture because the
prepared stuff is pricey.I don't think we should knock anyones opinion
because You can always learn a better way to do the same thing,by
listening to people, Is it my imagination or have we all really starting
being very critical of others lately.It is a trend I hate to see.We are
here to help each other be better ferret parents, not to insult each
other,

later guys,
Jodi and the brat pack