From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 23:19:08 -0400
There have been many people I have been unable to offer condolences to
that have lost fuzzies in the past few days.  I want to take this chance
to offer my sincere sympathy to those who have lost their beloved pets in
the past year....and prayers for those human and animal alike that are
struggling with tough life situations at this time...may peace and love
be with you all and please everyone have a safe and happy holiday!!

Marla and the gang