From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:46:00 -0500
Being able to read the FML again after computer problems and seeing some
great posts that make me smile......like your post Lissette!

Seeing the intelligence of ferrets that KNOW they should be spoiled with
white meat and let their Mom eat leftovers, then have her tell us it's
because she really wanted the dark meat....Ha!  Knowing Alicia D. was
grinning from ear to ear cause she knew this spoiling would happen.

Picturing Sukie pulling out dainty lil hankies for the lil noses.

Finding out Bob is a cross dresser ???  Ummm, maybe I don't want that
picture in my mind.

Hoping the Oracle washes that robe before she presses it, well y'all
know bout Bush's Beans, eh?

And from Da Handsome Boy....Seeing one of my bestest Buddies sending
thoughts from the Bridge..... ~ ~ Hiya Doodlebug!

Lynda