Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:47:17 -0500
I can't go to the Symposium so I did the next best thing and bought the
patch.  Wow, it is so gorgeous.  Even prettier than the picture.  I also
had to get the Doodlebug patch because he was a friend and quite famous
in his own right.  It's lovely too with the peach color complementing his
tans and browns.  If you haven't purchased them yet, hurry.  They are
well worth owning and a great value price-wise too.

Laurel