From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:48:17 -0500
I'm not quite sure why someone is trying to crush melatonin.  But, if
liquid works for you, melatonin dissolves easily and rapidly in a little
bit of warm water.

I buy liquid melatonin or the implants now.  However, when I used the
pills, I would use the cap from a 2 liter coke, put in the pill, add
about 1-2mL of warm water and it would dissolve instantly.  Suck it
back up and give it from the syringe.  I think it's tasteless so
there was never a problem giving it.  You can even add a few drops of
Ferretone to it after it's dissolved, if you like.

Katharine
http://community.webshots.com/user/katharine524