Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:44:34 -0400
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
HI folks it me your best Buddy Jerimiah!

You know the handsomest boy ferret with the gorgeous chocolate spot on
his side?  Yep me!

Wow things are really humming in this little shelter here.  We had a
bunch of new kids arrive young uns' and Mom got them all tested for ADV
stuff.  They had rabies shots adn are looking to get outta here!

OZZIE found a FOREVER home with Uncle Greg Jandris,a Ferret Wise shelter
director.  YAHOO since I am feeling so fine on lupron & melatonin - I am
NOT going anywhere soon I wanna be in charge!

Auntie Renee was right I look like a 2 year old nice and big just like
when I arrived 5 plus years ago I think... My how much has changed since
I was the mascot understudy.  I will never forget the great cheerio
caper when in my prime I liberated a HUGe box from the shelves adn us
kids emptied it out all over the shelter -- mom was cleaning cheerios
for a week!  ROFL!  Makes a ferret laugh to think of it!

Today Ivy a 6.5 year old gal is in surgery-- she grew a funky pink bumpy
tumor thing ( that's what Mom calls it) on her front leg.  They are
trying to take it off right now.  Mom was fretting over the HIGH number
of surgeries and special vet trips the last few months-- if you are able
to maybe you can check out the shelter raffle event at :
http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page34.html
There are 5 REALLY GREAT PRIZES to be given away next month!
or check our ongoing ebay auctions which all help us here at FerretWise.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcreativekolor

Harry has gone packin!  NO not to rainbow bridge BUT he was so ill and
upset with new young ones over running his territory he and the shelter
mom & dad took a ride.  They went to Aunt Judy's place where Lucky
another old fella that used to live here ( who incidentally came into
the shelter in the same NH rescue 2002) now resides.  They are the LAST
ferrets from that rescue..

Both boys met and are getting along famously.  This is a good thing as
2 of the other kids from the same rescue that lived with Lucky Anna and
Sarah just left for the rainbow bridge and Lucky was feeling rather
alone.  Harry is not having any ulcer problems now.  Mom says he is
eating good, pooping like a healthy ferret now AND enjoying the 12 plus
hours out of the cage at the hospice house.  He plans to be on the
Holiday Giving tree 2005 for those who look forward to writing to him
this year too!

Well It was nice to se AUntie Renee and she brought along her kidz too!
BUT she forgto to bring me any GOODIES!  Boo Hoo!\

The big problem ASS I SEE IT here is we have very few girl ferrets here
now.  She was hoping for a companion for poor ol Maggie May but all we
haves is boys, Boys Boys!  That IS a problem for me I miss my Annabell &
Marie....

Maybe I will still get ma a special girl again-- or maybe there is some
darling gals on the list that would like to drop this handsom kid a note?

Well I gotta get going-- it is HOT here and it takes me a little longer
on hot days to get myself comfy for a nap.

Your friend,
Jerimiah, mascot www.ferretwise.org