From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:21:33 -0400
I got this from someone I know--can anyone help?

My friend lives near new orleans and lost her home.  She is on her way
with her husband and 2 young boys to her father in law's house in tampa,
FLA.  On their way her 3 ferrets already died due to heat exposure (no
air conditioner)..  her father in law is letting her keep SOME of the
animals but HE is picking who.  Tammy , my friend, is a kind soul who has
saved many animals through the years.  Some of these are her pets some
are fosters.  She fears 2 of the dogs will have to be put to sleep...

The one cat, carla, spent years in a shelter before she rescued her and
has a special bond with her... this is one of the cats her FIL says must
go.  She has no choice but to take them to a shelter.  She has nothing.
Can ANYONE PLEASE foster any of these animals temporarily?  We're trying
EVERYTHING to make sure she can at least keep her babies...

Tammy has 14 cats & 7 dogs in the car with her.  She is allowed to keep
5 cats & 4 dogs.  Because she does not really know what her situation
is going to be, she is going to let the remaining animals be adopted
out to good homes, but she is willing to take back any that can't be
adopted out.

Dogs
Hyper border collie
hyper pit bull
mutt (her son's dog)
rottweiller mix

Cats- Adults
Carla black domestic short hair
Momma white & grey tabby, not fixed
Naked Meezer Mom's gray dsh (over grooms under stress)
Mia Meezer Mom's tortoiseshell
Tonka & Sachi 2 Seal Point Siamese (3 1/2 -4 yrs. old)

Kittens
Caleb white & tabby fixed
Elvira black domestic mmedium hair

BIG--I Have permission to psot this e-mail for contact:

Anne