Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:12:13 -0700
Hi guys.
I have a four year old male ferret, Dude.  For a while (past year or so)
he has had bouts of staring (you other insulinoma parents should know
what I'm talking about).  He will stare into space for a while, then just
walk off.  He also has bouts of speedbumping.

He just started his staring again, and it's really freaking me out.  He
stared into space for about... 30 seconds give or take.  Didn't see my
hand movements or me waving the blanket.

I have had his glucose checked twice before and it came back normal.
I will go get it again soon, but does anyone else have a ferret who does
this NOT have insulinoma?

I recently changed his diet to raw and it seems to have been a great
conversion.

He has been very healthy since I've had him.  Just this morning he was
perfectly fine.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.