Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:24:48 +0000
I went to see about a dog that was being offerd free to a good home and
when I got there the lady said that her ex-partner had asked a mate of
his to take it, so your now saying whats this to do with ferrets, well
this mate of his was also surposed to take some ferrets that were also in
the yard.  The lady only found out that the guy had not taken the dog or
the ferrets three days later when she looked into the yard and the dog
was still there.  So three days in the hot weather we have been having
here in the uk and you can imagen what the ferrets where like without
food or water.

So this is just a warning to everyone to check any ferrets that are kept
outside at least twice a day as we can do without more deaths due to the
hot weather.

As for the dog it went to a new home this morning.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html
http://theflamingferret.ipbhost.com/index.php?