From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 16:01:57 -0500
I guess I am just too dense to find it... and once again Sukie has helped
me see the light..  I don't remember and can't find where I have told
anyone that they HAVE to OR MUST post this or that or that they CAN'T
post this or that, but rather just as everyone else I've stated my
feelings and beliefs and I've suggested that people not bully other
people by telling them what they can or can not post... so I have said
"don't tell ME what to post".

but I've never said YOU CAN NOT DO THAT... in fact gee I thought I was
smart enough to realize that all I could do is state my thoughts and
beliefs and opinions or experiences JUST LIKE everyone else... but here
I have Sukie to tell me what I think... thank you Sukie... next time I
need to express what I think I'll check with you first OK as to just what
it is that I think...

and you're right - LIKE I SAID and you have repeated - This stuff
shouldn't make anyone angry - of course we know that anger is expressed
in many different ways; directly and clearly, either aggressively or
assertively, for better or worse as I usually do, or even
passive-aggressively with sugar coated words and carefully turned
phrases ... and thank goodness we have people to police us, and others to
tell us what we think, or this could just get either confusing or ugly...
LMAO

Vicki wrote:
>BUT I certainly don't think that I have a right to tell someone else
>what they can post

and Sukie replied:
>Sure you do.  You just did.  [BUT I DIDN'T or maybe I'm just not reading
>it right... Sukie enlighten me.]

And you have done so before.  Many of us on the FML have.

[Moderator's note: Good thing I can tell people what to say.  In my view
this no longer has anything to do with ferrets; although it *was* relevant
to the FML it's now a personal issue.  Let's end it, please.  BIG]