From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 01:07:43 -0400
Hi!  My 6yr.old adrenal dude, "Lukey", has to make sure the tip of the
water bottle is 'clean' before he drinks by wiping it.  Like giving the
tip of the bottle "high fives" with his front foot, he tests it for taste
every 6 or 7 strokes.  Maybe, since he came to me from a large business
that had dwindled down to only him, he is making sure that the water he
drinks is from the bottle & not the 'tube', where it may be warmer!
He`s a great albino 'marshall`s'(sigh) guy that is still full of piss &
vinegar!!  That`s one quirk out of many.  DOOKS to you & yours!

john rich & the n.j. gang.
P.S......BIG does a GREAT job of moderating & refereeing the fml!!  I do
not know how he does it or when he sleeps!  ZOMBIE??  NAH.... DEDICATED
OR INSANE is probably the case.  Way to go, BIG!!!!!

\\"THE AVERAGE DOG IS NICER THAN THE AVERAGE HOOMAN!!"//