From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:20:38 EDT
Bandit and Sassy just helped Junior over the Rainbow Bridge

Bandy says welcome Jr. here you won't hurt anymore, look at me I have
all this wonderful silver fur back and am young again and take a look
at Sass, you would never know she had ever been sick.

I have a piece of popcorn for you, this was my favorite treat, I used
to jump up on the sofa, run across the cushions, stick my head in dads
popcorn bag and steal me a piece, of course I am sure dad did not mind
a bit, this was a once in a while thing but it was fun.  Sassy used to
stand up and put her paws on dad's leg asking to be picked up, dad called
her his little blonde girl friend.  And now you are here, you don't hurt
anymore, you have all the food, treats and cool water you want, places to
nap, toys to play with and lots of other little ones to call friends.

You were sick for only a couple of days but you are well again, young and
so full of life like you were just a short time ago.

Dad loves you and misses you just like he does us and will always
remember you and love you.

I heard dad say that he was going to love the other seven little ones
like it is their last day on earth because it just might be.

So you were unexpected but we have room for you in our hammock.  Sassy
want to hear all about the good life you had with dad and she knows that
someday we will all be together again.

This is written for Patrick (Dad) and the Seven left behind
Bandit and Sassy