From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:09:45 -0400
I'm pleased to announce that the transcripts of the vet presentations of
the 2003 International Ferret Symposium in Atlanta will be available on
convenient CD-ROM disk.

Presentations by Drs. Deborah Cotrell-Kemmerer, Hanneke Moorman, Jerry
Murray, Bruce Williams and Heather Wilson are in PDF format (PDF reader
required) and the Q&A session with all vets is in both PDF and mp3
formats.  Files are compatible with both Macintosh and Windows.

The CD will first be available for sale at the 2005 International Ferret
Symposium in St. Louis for $20.  They will be available by mail in May.

For details, see our web site, and don't forget to Meet us in St. Louis!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Symposium
http://www.ferretcongress.org