From:
Christine Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:39:54 EST
Could anyone here give me some advice on how to get a kit to stop biting?
Diamond, one of my new babies is a real biter.  She stands like a pitbull
and bites like a vampire.  She doesn't bite my husband's hands or fingers
she only bites mine.  She bit me so bad the other day I couldn't get it
to stop bleeding.  I am however diabetic and have told my husband he'll
have to train her.  We tried the bitter apple but that just seems to make
her mad.  Emerald, my other new baby, hardly ever bites at all.  She just
thinks she can fly (she jumps on you when she wants out of her cage to
play).  Any help would be great.