Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:59:25 GMT
From:
Connie Gaddy <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Was there ever the announcement of the S.A.F.E. Raffle winners?
>I thought I had seen a date, but can not find it!!  Thanks!

The winners will be announced shortly.  I was put in charge of assigning
the numbers, but had to leave town on a medical emergency with my mother
and was gone for two weeks.  I just returned this week.  While I was
gone, a few checks were mailed to my home so we are in the process of
getting numbers assigned to these folks.  As soon as that's completed,
we will be announcing the winners.

I apologize to everyone for the delay.  I did not expect to have to go
out of town, nor did I expect to be gone for as long as I was.  Thank
you for your patience.

Connie
Distributor for Natural Gold Ferret Food