Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:05:35 -0700
From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Hell o my name is Nicole Laidacker and I am..... a lurker *hangs head in
shame* LOL

okay so for serious... I hate to get involved in discussions where both
sides can "get hurt" but I have to say something...

A. This list was insanely hard to find and I honestly can't remember how
I found it... we need more advertising to get more subscribers LOL...

B. I rarely post because I am totally not ferret knowledgable like most
of the "regular" posters so I always feel a little dumb just bringing up
funny stuff my ferts do randomly in the middle of the day... like for
example Ghost tackled my husbands glass of milk (which he stupidly left
on the floor where the ferrets were) and Ghost decided he needed a "bath"
and rubbed himself all through it..  caracmel had been trying to help
him lick it prior to this, but now was offended by this blantent
"territorial" move so he leaped into the air and landed on Ghost and
chased him into the lazyu susan.... That isn't a very intelligent post
and I always feel a little dumb saying stuff like that because it really
has no real point... I hate wasting people's time and I figured it might
be considered dull or stupid...

C. I skip lots of posts when I am reading... IF I am in a hurry...
usually the posts about sad stuff that are 5 pages long and seem to
continue forever... (i tend to be a bit lazy even with the mouse scroller
ball) Though I have found that the ferrets have helped with that problem
by hitting buttons and taking to the end of the list because I am not
paying attention to them... so sometimes I miss things I didn't want
to LOL

D. I almost always look at the more descreet links because I am a bit
ferret like and WAY too curious for my own good sometimes I just have to
know what they are selling even though I have no money to buy it....

E. I love things like the raffles and the card exchanges they make me
feel more included in the group F.  I kinda liked the idea about the link
to go see the advertising, not because I am tired of seeing it (though I
agree we need more funny and uplifting stories to make us laugh or think
or make us grateful for the little buddles of joy that can make the
grayist day seem blue) but because it would make me want to go look at
it due to my weird curiousity LOL...

Anyhow... after all the complaining about long posts look at me... I hope
all is well with all of you and I hope this made a little sense cause I
got lost halfway through and I am not sure what it says LOL so I guess I
will re-read it tomorrow

Love and ferretty kisses from
Nicole and her two sweet wonderful loving cute milk
bathers