Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:54:30 -0500
From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Just thought I'd share this with you.  I must be a ferret at heart
because I just love my own personal hammie.  I had it stretched between
two trees in the backyard, and waited eagerly for the first warm days
to use it.  Saturday, I gleefully gathered my pillow, book and a light
lapghan and headed out to 'my hammie'.  I was just so happy and pleased
to be able to spend an hour swinging in the warm sunshine, looking up at
the beautiful cloudless blue sky.  I stretched out, tossed the lapghan
over my legs (still a little too cool out really).  I spent several
moments adjusting pillow and body to the most comfortable position, laid
back and relaxed with my book.

POP!  POP POP POP!  What was that?!  How come my comfortable position
isn't anymore, darn it, better turn and look.  KAPOWEE!  And then, the
inevitable, BANG as my behind hit the dirt!.  My precious hammie broke.
And of course, since I was in the middle of getting out to see what the
previous pops were, I was hung up between the remaining ropes!  Couldn't
get up, couldn't get down, and the house was too far away to hear my
cries for help.  That I was giggling uncontrollably was not helping
either.  I finally got out after some interesting gymnastics.  I wonder
if ferrets have this problem?  (that's the second hammie in 3 years, I'd
better get a good one this time).

Shelley

Sure am glad the ferrets couldn't see me, they'd still be laughing at
the dumb human who can't even nap in her own hammie.