Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:11:54 -0700
From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
I have tried to make the best choice for my ferrets when it comes to
their eating habits I firmly believe in the fact that I feed my bird,
bird food and cats,cat food,so why shouldnt I feed the ferrets, ferret
food, when I got my first ferret I was still in the process of reading as
much info as I could get my hands on so she was transitioned from purina
cat show from her previous owner to kaytee fiesta that went on for about
6 months until I purchased her companion who was fed Marshalls at petco
and since they come with that guarantee I decided to transition to it
knowing it had to be better then kaytee well I stuck with the marshalls
for a year even on into the purchase of my third ferret but as I
continued my reading and joined to FML I changed to totally ferret so
less smelly !!  the kids seem to like it better and unless I can by some
miracle afford natural gold I am sticking with it.  I give them treats a
mixture of rasins, nanas,the ferretone/ferrvitehearts from 8-in-1, and
yogies, (not all in one day ) the raisin were recently taken away when
the box was stolen and they tried to hord them under the bed I normally
give them each 3 while they are in the cage and each one after i have
seen that the last one was eaten not stashed.  I see the vet reguarly and
he seems to have no complaints.

My sister who has 2 ferrets of her own always comments how my ferrets
are so much smaller then hers (she feeds hers cat food and no treats)

Michelle