Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:36:29 -0400
Hi to All
Have enjoyed some of the latest stories and ideas that have been posted.

Whoever suggested the Co-op for wood pellets the Orillia Dooks & Bunnies
sent kisses and hugs.  The Mudder went to our local Co-op store and asked
if they had such a thing for horses, they then proceeded to give her a
lovely large 35lb bag of the same stuff that is Feline Pine for the big
sum of $6.49.  (Feline Pine is a 20 lb bag for anywhere between 14.00 to
17.00)  This horse pine works out to be 20 cents per pound as opposed to
70 cents for Feline.  Huge savings and works great too.

I have loved the great fuzzy tails that the hoomans have been allowed to
report.  Here are a few of ours.

Sams thoughts.... If you lie perfectly still directly in front of a
rabbit it can't see you sneak up and grab its nose.  Said rabbit however
just may proceed to stomp of you with its front paws.  So then you try
from the back end, this usually does not work either, rabbits must have
eyes at the back end too.

George..... Mudder doesn't know that if I climb up the outside of our
cage I can get at that plant on the top.  Mudder only discovered this
after I emptied all the dirt down into the top shelf of home.

Molly.... I am the princess, I am the princess, I am the princess, I
will catch Oscar and drag him away by the neck and I will still be the
princess.

Oscar....... Looks up to the Mudder with the biggest pair of ferret eyes
I have ever seen and begs to be saved from the nasty Molly princess who
thinks he's toy.

Mudders thoughts..... Damn that pet store they just got three new baby
ferrets in and I want all of them, anyone with ideas on how to smuggle
another ferret into the house without the hubbie noticing :)

gtgvg6 koogggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh0o7p7777p[89lk, sorry Molly was putting
her two cents worth in, and I can't quite decipher what her code is.

Ferty wishes and hugs from Jaine The Mudder and the Orillia Dooks