Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:55:27 -0400
This exerpt is form the Petfinder bulletin......

As part of PETCO's continuing efforts to lead the industry as a
responsible pet retailer, we are pleased to announce their recent decsion
to end the sale of large birds in PETCO stores.

PETCO will continue to work with its shelter and placement partners to
help those groups adopt not only dogs and cats, but to adopt homeless
birds of all sizes as part of the "Think Adoption First" program.

I think it would BE GRAND IF They would stop selling ferrets and ask
rescues in intead.  This policy applies in Petcos now for dogs, cats,
large birds.... but NOT ferrets!

Alicia