From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:01:06 -0400
Hi All!

Well, For those of you that don't know, my name is Jules, I'm 18 and
going to finish highschool this summer.  I really didn't know what I
wanted to do for college, but back in late January/Early February I found
out about a photography school in Massachusetts.  It is a 10 month long
intense "boot camp" like program, called the Hallmark Institute of
Photography.  It's located in Turners Falls, MA near Greenfield and
Deerfeild etc.  I live in PA, about 5 hours away, so I will be moving
to either Turners Falls or Greenfield from August '05 until June or July
'06.  I will be getting a small apartment and I plan on taking my ferrets
with me.  Here's a couple of things I will need information about.

1. Vets in the area

2. how to ferret proof an apartment, and any other information about
   living with ferrets in an apt.  including cleaning tips and tricks :-)

3. Places to buy food & supplies

4. Information about free roaming ferrets in a single room.  I will not
be home hardly at all during the day and I do not know how much time will
be spent at home during the night and weekends other than sleeping.  I am
hoping to be able to free roam the ferrets in my bedroom either from when
I leave in the morning until lunch or from lunch until when i come home
or all day.  I need as much information as possible about making that
safe, etc.

5. I am expecting that I will have enough time to care for the ferrets
and I am definately planning on using them in my assignments, but, should
there come a time when I get too busy to care for them, I would need a
baby sitter for anywhere from a few days to a month or two, I was
wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing to take care
of my ferrets for short term or long term.  I don't want to give them
up, but I also can't afford to pay someone much if at all.  I can give
you food and litter.  I would also be willing to photograph you or your
ferret and give you a print or two in return for baby sitting.  If you
live in the area and would be willing to care for 1 male (he will be 1
year old in june) deaf cream/silver/champage colored ferret and 1 female
(will be 4 in august) chocolate sable ferret either for short or long
term please contact me.

6. This really has nothing to do with caring for my ferrets, but I
will need models (people and animals of all kinds) and props for my
assignments.  If you are interested in having your picture taken or
having your animal's picture taken please contact me!  you will receive
prints of the picture I take in return for your time.  I will also need
to take pictures of a "family" (can be defined as many different things
I think) in home if you would be willing to let me take your picture in
home, please let me know.  Please also realize, that this is quite a
few months away, but I thought I would get a head start on looking for
modles.  There will be 300 students looking for models, so if I cannot
use you in an assignment, I can find another student who can.  Usually
it is a time for prints deal.  If you need more information please feel
free to write me!

Thank you all!!  Oh, I would also be interested in just hearing from
anybody in the area.  I hope this post hasn't been too confusing!!
Thanks again!

- Jules