Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:58:38 EDT
Hi hoomans and furkids,

I hope everyone is well and happy.

I am writing in response to yesterdays posts about Lyme disease.  Check
out my nice name.........LymeBabe.  Well I didn't just pick it out of a
hat.  Unfortunitly I know a LOT about lyme disease.  I have chronic lyme
and I have had it now for almost 15 years, and NOT doing well with it at
all.  I was diagnosed late, about 5 years into it and I have irrevrsible
damage done to my heart, joints, bones, and basically my whole body.
Trust me when I say this disease is NOT to be taken lightly.

Thanks for listening and take care of your furkids.

Trish  aka  LymeBabe4864