Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:42:57 -0700
Dear Friends
Many of you have offered to help Ela Heyn since the tragic fire, and the
death of her three ferrets.  I've been trying to think of something that
I could do, from a distance, that might help with the emotional healing.

Ela is very active with Support Our Shelters.  Actually, we could say she
*is* SOS.  My idea is to make a donation to SOS in the name of her three
ferrets that died in the fire.

Lil Bear Heyn
Paddington Bear Heyn
Theodore Bear Heyn

I think it would mean a great deal to Ela, to know she isn't alone in
feeling a loss.

I hope you might join me in this effort.  Just remember, even one dollar,
added to someone else's dollar, adds up.

Ela, and SOS does so much for ferrets, let's add something to their
efforts.  Please go to the SOS website to see how to donate using paypal,
or where to send donations through the mail.  Also, let the folks at SOS
know it's *In Memory Of* Lil Bear, Paddington, and Theodore
http://www.supportourshelters.org