From:
Larry & Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:58:48 -0400
We have a male that probably weighs 1 1/2 #.  He will only eat
Marshall's.  There are times when he is sniffing around and we can tell
he's hungry for something else, but we can't find anything else he will
eat!  He does eat banana (in small portions, of course).  We have tried
a number of types of foods and treats and he just won't touch them.  He
loves Ferretone, but won't eat anything that has it on it.  Same thing
with NutriCal (or whatever that stuff is called).  Any suggestions?

Debbie Whorley