From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:36:54 EST
I just wanted to let you all know that Bob arrived (ahead of schedule) in
San Antonio at 5:50 PM Wednesday.  We are always delighted (and honored)
that Bob makes the long trip South (of his intended destination) to visit
our shelter and to share his wisdom with us.

This visit was exceptional!  Not only were we privied to his visit as
a friend and fellow ferret maven, but following a "pun" session of
merriment and a meal of pizza and drinks; we were the recipients of a
great presentation on the dental diseases and associated maladies of
feeding kibbles as the primary food source.  Bob made it clear that he
isn't a "kibble hater", but he makes it abundantly clear that we must
look for alternative food sources that do not wear so heavily on the
teeth and gums and must make dental care a higher priority than is
currently practiced.

After an all-to short visit of six hours, it was time for Bob to
continue his "Road Trip" to his next destination of Tucson, AZ.  At 2: AM
in the morning, Bob departed as Candi and I wished for his safe journey
to "Ca-Ca Land" and beyond.

To Bob and all; We look forward to meeting you in St. Louis.

Dooks and  Blessings,

Rick White, Treasurer
San Antonio area Ferret Enthusiasts  (SAFE)
Chapter of the American Ferret Association, Inc. (AFA)
Tel:  210-661-9195 or 210-661-0608

Come visit the SAFE Web Site..._www.saferrets.org_
(http://www.saferrets.org/)

Great  Ferret Products................_Fuzzy Sleep Center_
(http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/)
Free  Information Download........._The Ferret Owner Manual_
(http://www.thechipster.com/fert-man.html)
Texas Ferrets & Rabies ............_TX. Regs.  Rabies/Ferrets_
(http://www.tdh.state.tx.us/zoonosis/REGS/rabiesvacc/new.pdf)