From:
Suzanne Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:06:32 EST
[Note date.  Reproducing extire post here due to time elapsed.  BIG]
 Date:   Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:26:45 EST
 From:   [log in to unmask]
 Subject: Visiting Angels

I must tell everyone of the wonderful Angels that came to my shelter last
weekend.For a cage cleaning party.

I'd had a surgery just almost 2 weeks before they were able to come down
here from Ga & Fl.My own local volunteers never showed up.But we had so
much fun,we didn't miss them.Says alot,huh?

These 4 ladies who help Julianna were kind enough to come help me.They
came in & cleaned cages,clipped all nails,cleaned ears,did ear mite
treatments( I do it monthly),changes out beddings & we still laughed all
the time.

Margaret took over the task of clipping all the nails(40) & she had help
of Chrissy with the ears,Karen & Susanne did the rooms.Florence oversaw
everything.  LOL !!  But I have to tell this,Susanne has the skin that
ferrets who never bite just have to sample out.Sweakers bite her good &
left bruises.But then as she's hanging fresh hammies in a cage,Zues,who
never bites,decides she has tasty skin & latches onto her calf.  Now,
Susanne never flinched,just said "Ouch" & looked around to see who could
get the teeth from her leg.Karen with her shy wisdom.Very quite lady.Very
loving.Alot of the kids likes her.

We(Jimmy & Margaret) were able to build a table of sorts to get the cages
up off the floor which makes for easy cleaning.And more play room.I was
even told I had a nice set up for the kids.

And my sweet friend,Phyliss was able to come up.Haven't seen her in 2
years.And then she drops a pet taxi on Florences head !!!  Alot of
laughter & freindships were made that weekend.

To all you ladies,you'll never know just how much I love each one of
you,or how very Blessed I feel by your help.Awesome.

Dooks,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret  Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
If you can;t adopt,how about  being a sponser to a needy  ferret?

 -----------------------------

Sandi,

Yes i'm late on replying since I haven't been able to get on line much.
Your welcome Sandi... it was a pleasure meeting you and all your
fuzzies... even though they like my tasty skin....lol......... I'm glad
to hear that squeakers has a permanent home.  She definitely left me with
2 vampire marks on my arm and bruises... looked awful but didn't hurt
as bad as it looked.... my parents were wondering what the heck happened
to me when they saw me.  They thought I was mental... just like other
nonferret people do.  I said it was no big deal she just like my skin and
felt the need for a taste.  I had a great time helping and all the laughs
we had.  You definitely have not seen the last of us...... we'll be back
at some point.

Heard you also had another adoption...yippee!  I'm so glad that there is
someone out there like you who takes the time, effort to take in these
wonderful fuzzies and takes such good care of them.  There is not a
selfish bone in your body and you should be commended on the wonderful
job that you are doing!

luv,
Suzanne & the fuzzies