From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:53:08 -0500
Dear Cris and Unkie Lee-

Nos Da.  ("Howdy" in Welsh.  This is the full extent of my Welsh.)

If you should happen to find any "crop marks" in your leek patch, please
don't blame me.  Those two have such a sick sense of humor.  (sigh...)

Me, I think they're hiding out, biding their time, waiting for the
upcoming (legal?) nuptials of Mrs. Camilla Parker Bowles and your Prince.
British ferrets were invited to his first wedding, to help pull the
lighting cables beneath Westminster Abbey, but have apparently been
snubbed this time around.

The ladies are not amused.  No, not at all.  British Ferretdom has been
slighted.

Alexandra in MA