From:
Kathy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:11:53 EST
I am so very happy for Bubbles parents and just wanted them to know that
this Franky guy has been around for a long, long time.  He is a wonderful
help to all who believe.  You were truly blessed by him with the lady
Irene, just as I was with my little poodle Puddin years ago.  Same thing,
lost, search to no avail, fliers, but in my case a little kid.

See, my poodle was lost on Black Friday (also known as the day Christ
died) and was found on Easter Sunday (also known as the day Christ was
risen).  This little kid had gone to the corner mini mart with his mom
early Easter Sunday, and saw my flier, and told his mom he wanted to help
find that lady's dog.  She told him how sweet of him, and took him home
to get his little bike so he could "search everywhere" and supported him
by following him in her car.  His mother told me he rode and searched for
hours.  That little kid found my Puddin!  She was stuck in a tree!  She
had a sweater on when she was lost and had gone under a cluster of cedar
trees for shelter and the sweater got tangled in the lower branches,
trapping her there.  No one knows how long she would have survived like
that had she not been found.  I gave him a nice monetary reward, and
have never forgotten how a small boy gave up his Easter egg hunt to
find my precious baby!  He was surely guided by St. Franky !

Kathy with Oscar, Mindy, Ashley, and Foxy the fuzzies, Angel the dog, and
last but not least Sunni the bird.