From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:41:10 -0500
Card Exchange Deal from TinyPrints:
Now that we know it is the Easter Exchange next, I will start designing
more Easter Address Labels and Magnets.

My deal is:
10 Address Label Sheets Mailed to Your Card Exchange List $21.00
(Shipping included)

10 Magnets Mailed to Your Card Exchange List $14.00 (shipping included)

The address labels are $1.50/sheet (balance going to s/h) The Magnets
are $1.00 each (balance going to s/h).  Tell me when you are ordering....
SOS Easter Card Exchange

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue will again donate 1/2 the Label or magnet cost
to the SOS for this deal.  The SOS is something we feel very strongly
about and they allow us to take corporate donations and larger donations
through them.  This is our way of giving back.  You can see my address
labels at: http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/addresslabelsferrets.htm

I can also design special Easter Labels for you whether it be funny,
religious, or just pretty spring.  Thanks again, and lets get some more
money to the SOS.  They are a great organization.  This will be an
ongoing deal.  I don't always have a lot to donate to the SOS, because
I run a family owned shelter myself, but this gives me the opportunity
to give back!

Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Valentine Donation $7.50  (One order of 10 Labels sold-Lets get this
total up!)

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm