From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:20:26 -0500
Hi everyone,

I have a few items on ebay right now.  I'll be posting some more later,
but it takes time.  I just bought the house I've been renting & now I'm
going through my stuff & getting rid of things that I've never used (you
know how that is I'm sure) LOL!!  Anyway, I'm trying to set aside money
for my seven ferrets future vet bills & just daily, weekly, monthly, etc
expenses for them.  They're definitely my life & I love them dearly!!
Anyway, check them out!!  Have a great week!!

Becky, Daisy, Honey, Bugsy, Lucky, Jasmine, Cinnamon, & Sambo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5956374945

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5956378933

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4967483743

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4967484122