From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:02:11 -0700
Just a reminder.  Ferrets Across America's web site has a section for
shelter listings and for ferret vets.  We'd like to update both these
lists every 6 months, so if you'd like to have your ferret shelter added
(or know of a ferret shelter that would like to be added), or need your
current listing info updated/revised, please contact our co-director,
Kris at [log in to unmask]

If you would like to be added to the shelter page for your state, please
send the following info to the above e-mail addy:
Shelter name:
Director(s) name:
Location (city/state is fine)
Phone #
E-mail addy
Website url (if applicable)

Here is the link to our shelter page:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/FAA/shelters.htm

If you are a vet that would like to have your info added, or a ferret
owner that would like to add your vet's info, please send the following
to Kris:

Vet's name:
Clinic, hospital, or office name:
Address:
City/State:
Phone #
Fax # (if applicable)
E-mail addy (if applicable)
Website url (if applicable)

The link to our ferret vet listings page:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/FAA/vets.htm

And, if you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Kris.

Nancy Propper

Director & Coordinator
Ferrets Across America
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com