From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:50:44 -0700
I have received a call about 2 ferrets who are in need of a home and I
have offered to take them in and provide adrenal surgery for one.  Their
family has just relocated to FT. Campbell KY, which is not that far from
Nashville.  I am in Louisville which is approx 230 miles north.

I will drive the whole distance if I have to, but if there is anyone who
can assist, I sure would appreciate it.

We are transporting 2 female ferrets, 1 1/2 to 2 yrs old.  One sable, the
other described as a deaf, "albino Panda".......translation, white with
red eyes but gray around legs & neck.  I'm guessing marked white.  Bald
from mid-back on down.

They will be traveling with collapsed 4-level cage of some type and all
their belongings.

If you can drive any part of this journey, please contact me via e-mail
or phone.

Thanks!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven