From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 01:27:52 -0400
As has been said in recent posts, what DOES keep us coming back to these
little heart-breakers, giving them the intense love described so well by
at least 3 posters, only to have our hearts broken again, in so little
time??  I do not have the answer, but I have 5 babies over the bridge,
and each and every one of them tore me up mentally & physically when
they had to leave!

I was once told, that the animals with the shortest lifespans, had to fit
in more "living" in such a short time......and their intensity for life,
was evident in their behavior every day!  How true!  If only they could
be with us forever!...Prayers to all who have lost fuzzies to the 'time
factor'!  And they keep on entering our lives.........Thank you, God!

dooks......
john rich & the n.j. gang of 3 elders!  peace.