Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 07:53:40 -0700
I don't post much, but I do read the FML everyday.  I agree that the
advertising does get a bit much sometimes, but I also know from being
involved with a shelter, that money is always needed.  When I need or
want a ferret-related product, I always buy from a shelter.  That being
said, I think Danee DeVore's idea of a link at the bottom of the FML to
a site featuring fundraising products is a great idea.  To me it seems
like it would be much more convenient for the buyer, as well.  If you're
looking for say bedding, instead of clicking through every Ebay link in
an FML digest, you can go to one place to find what you're looking for.

When you're posting tips, advice, funny stories, sad news, good news,
etc., and you want people to know you're with a shelter, you can put the
link in your signature.

Just my 2 cents, people.

Kathy Kirkpatrick
PFCS