From:
Blaine and Kendra Barody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:20:10 -0600
Dear Deva,
I tried to email you directly and it kept coming back as unable to send.
SO I will post and hope you are able to read this.

I have used and actually taken this ladies classes before and I really
like her.  Her name is Georgina Cyr and she is from Port Alberni, B.C,
Canada.  Her website is:
http://www.animal-communicator.com

You can contact her by email or phone.  I suggest reading a little on
her website and learn what else she does.  But if you don't have access
to email here is her information:
phone number is 250-723-0068 and email is:

The best info to give her is what you said on the FML along with your
ferrets name, colouring (sable, DEW etc) your full name and where you
live.

Good luck and I hope she can help.  Please contact me and let me know you
have received this information.

Kendra Barody